Life Junior and Life Kids both run at the same time as our 10am + 11:45am worship experiences at our Saginaw Campus.
We offer age-appropriate environments for Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Kindergartners (Life Junior) and for grades 1st-5th (Life Kids).
Having grown-up in church world, our team understands first-hand what does and does not work in pointing the youngest generation toward God. Our goal each Sunday is to create irresistible environments of influence centered on God, family and fun!
Health & Wellness Policy
For the protection of all our children, we ask that you refrain from bringing your children to class if they exhibit any of the following:
- Fever in the last 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Common cold (onset through one week)
- Any unexplained rash
- Cloudy or green runny nose
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Persistent cough
- Any communicable disease
- Any symptoms of common childhood diseases, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.
Planning to visit?
FYI — If your pre-registration is received on Sunday morning, you may experience a brief delay when you arrive.