We want your special day to be both awesome and God-honoring.
If you are requesting a Life Church pastor to officiate, this Wedding Agreement is required for both the Groom and Bride:
- Wedding Agreements must be submitted at least 3 months prior to your wedding date.
- Submitting this agreement does not lock-in or guarantee your wedding with Life Church.
- Bride and Groom have viewed Week One of our 'God With Us' teaching series and understand God's unique approach to marriage.
- Bride and Groom agree to a minimum of three 45 minute pre-marital sessions with their pastor (more may be added). Sessions will be scheduled during normal Office Hours (Mon-Thurs, 8am-4pm).
- Bride and Groom will make Life Church a priority in their lives by attending weekly worship, completing our online Growth Track at LifeChurchGrow.com, and serving every other Sunday on a Ministry Team.
- Bride and Groom will honor God by choosing sexual abstinence and living in separate homes.
- An honorarium will be provided to the pastor at the Wedding Rehearsal.